February 27, 2012
6:30 PM Regular Meeting
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Petitions, Correspondence, Awards
Red Cross Month---March
- Approval of minutes of the February 13, 2012 regular meeting
- Approval of bills paid previously $7,800.94, bills to be paid $ and salaries $
Ordinances and Resolutions
- ORDINANCE NO. 4, SERIES 2012 Ordinance Amending the Establishment of a Compensation Schedule for the City of Paris, Illinois for All Employees Not Covered by A Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Motion to approve the BlueCross BlueShield health insurance renewal proposal.
- Motion to approve authorizing the payment of Arbitrage.
- Motion to approve TIF Advisory Committee’s recommendation for the Willoughby’s Motorsports TIF application- $10,000 grant, $25,000 loan.
- Motion to approve the Fire Department’s Foreign Fire Tax Fund budget.
- Motion to approve Pay Estimate #2 to Bell & Bell Trucking for EdPlex Demolition in the amount of $51,496.65.
- Information: Chris Chapman and Greg Whiteman attended the conference for the Fifteen County Water Operators Association. City of Paris won first place in the Water Tasting Contest. There were 9 entries including Champaign.